We went hiking in the Red Reef Canyon. The hike is a mixture of hiking and water features you walk/play in. We had to climb over this huge rock with a rope and I needed both my hands. So this is how Toulouse made it across. Notice she doesn't look very happy? Only minutes before, she fell into the pool and had to swim to shore all by herself. Poor pup!
1. If you were to start your own business, what would it be?
A wedding/party planning business. I just don't even know where to start!? But if you are having a party and need some help you know who to come to. This girl!
2. You wake up on the wrong side of the bed, do you embrace your grumpiness or try to fight it?
I don't usually wake up with a mood, but I "put on my grumpy pants" as we say here at the Gardner home, when I'm struggling to get ready/cute in the morning. OR when I'm late. That absolutely ruins my entire day!! Gr.
3. What's the very first memory you have?
I don't have a lot of pre 5 yr old memories. However, I do remember my grandmother (the artist) painting Minnie-Mouse on my face at my 3rd b-day party.
4. the world is ending, what do you do? Allow yourself to die? Fight? Hide? Etc.
I would "Go to the Mountain" aka the temple with the ones I love and mentally and spiritually prepare. I think fighting it would be completely useless.
5. What is your favorite meal of the day? hm this is a tough one. I'm more of a snacker. But I do love breakfast foods. Over easy eggs with a grilled tomato. YUM! (thats the traditional irish breakfast and I fell in love on our vacay)
6. How do you best learn? Visual? Listening? Hands on?
Auditory for sure! If I hear it I can remember it. Mostly if its put to music. This is also why I CANNOT get anything done while listening to music. I just cannot focus on anything but the music. If you know me, this is no surprise to you. Interesting fact, auditory learners make up only 30% of the population. Odd huh? I'm a minority
7. What is your favorite joke?
I'm a very literal person so the joke has to be painfully obvious or it will go right over my head. So, for your pleasure, here is my favorite joke. Note: Most people do NOT think my jokes are funny but they will laugh at ME because I think I am hilarious. Also, I am always THE ONLY person laughing at the parts I laugh at in movie theatres. I drive people nuts. anyways...
Two muffins were baking in an oven.
One turns to the other and says,"Man is it hot in here or what?"
And the other muffin says,"AHH! A TALKING MUFFIN!!!"
ROFL seriously, loling right now all alone at my house. Even my dogs think I'm a wierdy
xoxo sarah g