My dear friend Gentri is moving away from me! I am so sad. But were going to be in contact and see each other because after all, we did grow up in the same town, so our paths are sure to cross! Tomorrow night we have plans to get together and do something fun as a sort of "last hoorah". There will be a post to follow. But for now, I am linking up over at her page for her weekly 7 Questions party.
As always, a funny picture to start the post...
I won this awesome otter at a carnival a few weeks ago. Looking at this, I can't believe I actually kissed it! I mean, who knows where it had been!!
1. Bold or Understated?
I'm pretty bold, and a little outrageous most of the time.
2. You have to survive alone in the wild and you only get to take one thing with you. Your choices are: A Pocket Knife, a Water Bottle, or a Book. Which do you choose and why?
A water bottle. So I could have something to refill when I find water and take it with me on the times when its hard to find water. I would make a spear or something in place of the pocket knife.
3. Thirty Two Cows, Seven Eight Chickens, How Many Didn't?
25!! I was confused at first, but I got it after a bit.
4. Would you rather die doing one legendary act of service or do small acts of kindness that may go unnoticed every day?
Small acts of kindness for sure. Who needs to be legendary right?
5. Happiness is ________. (one word; fill in the blank)
6. Can you laugh with out smiling?
I'm not sure, I never tried, but it sounds really hard.
7. Do you pop your knuckles?
No but my knees pop all the time. Every time I bend them actually .