So far this is what I have come up with as my MUST HAVES! And I'm sure this list will grow with time...
1. Graco Key Fit 30 Carseat- great safety ratings, and I love that its extra cushioned and light weight. And again, I'm the one that has to be seen lugging this big thing around, so I like the grey and yellow. Not polka dots or something baby ish. Its an accessory for me, not baby G. Although I am very excited about an adorable cover.....
2. Petunia Picklebottom Diaper bag Central Park North Special Edition- I don't want to carry a diaper bag that looks like a diaper bag. I especially love the gold accents. This looks like a regular purse I would buy but with all the bells and whistles for baby!
3. Wubba Nub Pacifier Pal- The monkey is cute but I think I might want the lamb. I can't decide! Provides a softy snuggy for baby to love and hold and helps keep dropping the pacifier to a minimum.
4. Bumbo with Tray- perfect for 3 months and up til they are big enough for a high chair. I've heard these are excellent to bring baby in shower with you. (when you have no other choice of course) Shower is mom time right?!
5. Rock and Play- Napper, play chair and its portable!
6. Sophie the Giraffe- Best teether toy around (or so I hear!) Plus its just too cute, and easy to sanitize.
7. Bath Organizer and Matt- This looks so convenient! Who wants to kneel on tile? And I am especially looking forward to bath time with baby.
8. Nursing Night Light- Clips to moms clothes and privides a soothing glow. Also gently vibrates to keep mom awake during feeding, which I am sure I will need.
Anything I don't have listed that you think is a must have? PLEASE SHARE! This mom to be needs some help people! Thanks for joining me for Maternity Monday! :)